Flexible, superelastic, biocompatible Nitinol tubes
We are established experts in high-quality Nitinol tubes for medical devices. Our international customers have long benefited from our commitment to quality. A mission we continuously pursue with our know-how gained over many years. The results are tubes designed to meet exceptional requirements. They also fulfil the standards for exact documentation and are accurately tested in our quality department.
Nitinol is a unique material with special qualities that put it in a class of its own:
However, making the most of the possibilities offered by the material, calls for particular skill.
INNOVATION FOR YOUR PROGRESS
As a specialist in high-quality tubes for medical devices, we are convinced that this fascinating material still holds huge potential. We aim to put our specialist know-how to advantage in this area and to assist our customers and their development departments.
Application areas for Nitinol include neurovascular stents, artificial heart valves and other medical devices for the human body.
The fastest way to the best tube.
Because your customers’ development requirements cannot be delayed, we have prepared everything for your speedy order.
NITINOL TUBES FOR MEDICAL DEVICES
We have achieved a possibly record-beating outer diameter of 16 mm, due to our know-how and our special production process. This enables you to achieve a new perspective on the production process.
- Concentricity tolerances of up to 0.01 mm
- Wall tolerances of up to ± 0.0075 mm
- Our Nitinol tubes are produced from raw material according to ASTM F 2063
- Nitinol tubes with an outer diameter of 0.18 to 16 mm, other diameters on request
- Unique tube-wall thickness ratio range (particularly thin and thick-walled tubes)
- Maximum precision for tightest possible tolerances
- Smallest folding depth for inner surfaces on the market
- In-house developed machinery: complete property know-how for better quality and one-hundred percent control
- We manufacture tubes exclusively intended for the medical device industry
Nitinol is used for peripheral implants, heart implants and other medical implants for the human body.
Quality is our passion
We order our raw materials from certified smelters in accordance with our own strict quality specifications and work exclusively with selected, quality-orientated suppliers. All materials supplied are subject to a precise incoming goods inspection in accordance with our defined quality specifications.